Weidenfeller Refrigeration is so confident with our equipment and workmanship that we will offer a full 90-day warranty on all equipment purchased within our service coverage area. We are so confident we have Certified our Pre-Owned equipment. Our
technicians work hard to refurbish each piece of equipment we sell and strive to provide the highest quality pre-owned equipment for you. If you
do have problems with your equipment, we will work hard to fix it fast,
as long as it is within the scope of the warranty, you can provide proof
of install (if necessary) and fill out our Warranty Service Request
Form available below.
Scope of Warranty:
- Warranty covers defects of parts and function of the equipment.
- Adjustments according to use, and misuse, are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty begins the day the item is delivered.
- Reconditioned equipment has a 90 day parts and labor warranty unless specifically mentioned otherwise
- Improperly wired outlets providing electrical to units WILL NOT be covered under any warranty.
Proof of Install:
- In case of a warranty claim, the purchaser must provide proof of Professional and Certified Installation of the said equipment. Documentation from an authorized service
agency proving that your machine was installed professionally is required. This
could include a service bill with technician notes and the unit's serial
- If the equipment that you purchase requires specific electrical wiring (such as single phase, 230 volt or 3-phase electric connections), it is required of
you to have it professionally installed by an authorized service
technician before Weidenfeller Refrigeration can honor your warranty. If your equipment
meets any of these conditions and you do not have it professionally
installed prior to using it, your warranty shall be VOID.
- If your equipment requires warranty service and requires
professional installation, you must provide Weidenfeller Refrigeration proof of
professional install prior to the warranty service being performed.
- All warranties serviced by "other" professionals will need to be approved prior to any work being done. Any work done without authorization or approval of Weidenfeller Refrigeration will NOT be covered or reimbursed.
- Weidenfeller Refrigeration will repair or replace (with equivalent) size, style, and usage of any unit needed warranty work
- If your equipment does not meet the conditions above, you do not need it professionally installed to get warranty service.
Warranty Service Request Form:
- A Warranty Service Request Form is required to be filled out by you
with your credit card information. This form authorizes Weidenfeller Refrigeration to
charge your card in the event we have to provide service that is not
covered under the warranty.
- A Weidenfeller Refrigeration Customer Service Representative is the only one authorized
to schedule warranty service. If you opt to schedule your own service,
Weidenfeller Refrigeration will NOT be responsible for the repairs or costs associated.
To expedite Warranty Service, have your Proof of Install and your
completed Warranty Service Request Form ready to be returned to Weidenfeller Refrigeration via email or certified postal mail services. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.